Birkenstock Mayari sandals are the elegant and comfortable summer companion for the fashion and comfort conscious.
- Original Birkenstock cork and latex footbed
- Oiled nubuck leather upper - Designed to scuff and mark for a distressed look
- Suede lining
- Shock absorbing EVA sole
- Protect the cork with Bstore Cork Seal
- Made in Germany
- The Mayari sandal in leather is adjustable around the toe and across the arch.
- The toe piece loops around the big toe, helping to keep the toes evenly spread.
- The leather straps can be a little stiff to start with but will soon soften.
- The Narrow Width is suitable for people with particularly narrow feet, but most people will go for the regular width and strap the shoes tighter to ensure a snug fit without losing comfort in the width.
Every pair of Birkenstocks is made from the highest quality materials.
Birko-Flor Upper / Classic Footbed - Suede Lined Birko-Flor is the Birkenstock trade marked synthetic leather. It is a skin friendly, easy care fabric. Clean with a damp cloth.
Oiled Leather Upper / Classic Footbed - Suede Lined Has a visible grain and naturally occurring colour irregularities that are not removed in order to preserve the matt surface.