The ancient symbol at the centre of this collection is a Ghanaian symbol of UNITY. The symbol represents the union required of people from different cultural backgrounds to come together despite their different opinions and views about the world. It’s about the world uniting in HOPE to overcome the issues we face globally, together.
The HOPE Small Drop Earrings are your perfect everyday accessories. Featuring White Topaz stones which symbolise a myriad of things including hope, courage, wisdom and happiness. White Topaz is also known to be the November birthstone.
- Made of 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass
- The earring wire that goes through the ear is Yellow Gold plated onto Sterling Silver
- Pendant – 19 mm W x 17 mm H
- Semi Precious stone – White Topaz
- Overall earring is 32 mm long
- Colour – Yellow Gold
Every Murkani jewellery item comes with its own Murkani stone coloured jewellery pouch plus a cleaning cloth.
For more information on how to care for your gorgeous boho luxe pieces visit the jewellery care section.